Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: First TDK Review is in...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Can not wait to see Ledgers performance of the Joker. I have a feeling it will be better than Nicholsons version. Man this movie cant get here soon enough.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    You know its gotta be a good when we get a full review a month before the movie opens. Shows that the studio is confident that the movie is THAT good. I've never anticipated a movie so much in my life...its builds more and more each day. This is "Star Wars" to me. I might see this movie 5 times, I'd love to watch it in IMAX. Anyone know if there's an IMAX near by? I'm pretty sure the only one is in Knoxville.

    July 18th!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know its gotta be a good when we get a full review a month before the movie opens. Shows that the studio is confident that the movie is THAT good. I've never anticipated a movie so much in my life...its builds more and more each day. This is "Star Wars" to me. I might see this movie 5 times, I'd love to watch it in IMAX. Anyone know if there's an IMAX near by? I'm pretty sure the only one is in Knoxville.

    July 18th!!!!!</div></div>

    I couldn't have said anything differently.
    22 days!
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    the only thing that sucks.. everybody knows that one major character who dies! since that's pretty much what helps influence two-face!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Yeah, but from what I've heard in a few of the reviews that there are MAJOR secrets that the film has not yet telegraphed. I believe we might be shocked, and in all honestly, that character is one of the only true disposable main characters anyways....sooo...we all knew it was coming. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •